Shenzhen XieHuang Metal Hardware Co.,ltd is a leading manufacturer and supplier of high quality Precision Stainless Steel CNC Mechanical Hardware Parts. With years of industry experience, the company has advanced production equipment and skilled technicians, which can meet the needs of various industries, and has established a good reputation for its excellent quality, timely delivery, and affordable prices. CNC machining is a computer-controlled process that uses cutting tools to remove material from a block of metal to create the final part. The resulting stainless steel parts have many advantages, including precision, high strength, corrosion resistance, durability and aesthetics, and can be used in a wide range of aerospace, automotive, medical and industrial applications.We look forward to Xiehuang Hardware becoming your long-term partner in China.
Custom Precision stainless steel CNC mechanical hardware parts and service - OEM China CNC Turned Components Manufacturer And Company
Xiehuang Hardware’s Precision Stainless Steel CNC Mechanical Hardware Parts are parts made of stainless steel and manufactured by CNC machining process. CNC machining is a computer-controlled process that provides precise and accurate cuts for machining, using cutting tools to remove material from a block of metal to create the final part. Due to its high strength, corrosion resistance and durability, the stainless steel produced by CNC machining can withstand a lot of use and wear, and is suitable for use in harsh environments and various scenes that require strength. Is a popular material for mechanical hardware parts and is often ideal for aerospace, automotive, medical and industrial applications.
XieHuang Hardware is capable to provide cost-effective CNC turning lathe services and quality products with high precision and accuracy for vast projects.
Fast Quote, Flexible Pricing; High Dimensional Accuracy, High Speed and High Reliability.
CMM, Pin Gauges, Roughness Machine, Projector and Micrometer, Concentricity measurement; Rapid Prototyping and End-Use Production.
50+ Metals and Plastics, 10+ Surface Finishes; Smooth Surface and Strict Tolerance, Custom Material and Surface Treatment.
High Productivity and Improved Efficiency; Low, Medium to High Volume Production Runs.
Here is a wide selection of metal surface finishing services at your choice for the machined CNC turning parts to improve the part appearance, surface smoothness, corrosion resistance, and other characteristics.
Standard finish with a surface roughness of 1.6 μm (126 μin).
The standard smoothing surface roughness (Ra) is 0.8 μm (63 μin).
Spraying paint, pigment, or color to a solid surface as a colored protective layer.
Remove ferrous contaminants or use a light coat of protective material to create a shell.
A functional and decorative finish that is applied as a free-flowing, dry powder.
Type II (anodizing color or clear) or Type III (anodizing hard coat)
Produce a smooth and shiny surface.
Forming a black conversion coating on metal parts.
Removing surface deposits by applying fine glass beads at a high pressure.
Smoothing and cleaning a hard surface by forcing solid particles across that surface.
Form a thin coherent metal coating on an electrode.
Polishing the metal with grit resulting in a unidirectional satin finish.
Chromate Conversion Coating
Increase the corrosion resistance while maintaining conductive properties.
If you need unconventional materials and custom surface treatment, please contact us.
1.Is My Part a Good Fit for CNC Turning?
The following parts are a good fit for lathe machining:
Rotary parts with high precision requirements.
Rotary parts with complex surface shapes.
Rotary parts with lateral machining.
Ultra-precision and ultra-low surface roughness parts.
Parts with special threads.
2.What is the Difference Between CNC Turning and Milling?
The most significant difference is that CNC turning rotates the part for cutting, CNC milling rotates the tool to cut the part. Going further, CNC turning will typically be used for cylindrical parts, as you rely on the part itself to rotate and create friction to remove material when the cutting tool is placed against it. On the other hand, CNC milling can create more complex parts as it is the cutting tool (rather than the material) that is spinning.
3.How to Reduce the Cost of Machining Parts?
The main costs related to CNC machining can be divided into machining time, start-up cost, material cost, and feature cost. To reduce costs, you need to understand the impact of these factors on costs.
- The best way to reduce machining time is to design features that can be processed quickly, such as by selecting the correct inner corner radius, reducing the cavity depth, increasing the wall thickness, limiting the thread length, and designing holes of standard size.
- The material cost can be reduced by considering the size of the required blank and the cost and machinability of bulk materials (softer alloys process faster).
- Start-up costs can be reduced by reducing the number of part rotations or repositioning required to complete the part, such as dividing the geometry into multiple parts that can be assembled later.
- Using tolerances only when strictly necessary, deleting all text and letters, and avoiding multiple surface treatments can reduce feature costs.
Read more detail in our complete guide on how to reduce the cost of CNC machining parts.
4.What Parts Can Be Made with CNC Turning?
CNC turning is used for creating a variety of parts, including auto parts, knobs, tubes, gears, toy parts, flywheels, crankshafts, hubs & disc cams. It is most often used to manufacture CNC parts online for automotive, aerospace, medical, and other industries.
5.What is CNC Turning Center - Difference Between CNC Lathes and CNC Turning Centers?
CNC turning center, the equipment or machines for CNC turning service, is a computer-controlled 3, 4, or 5-axis machine that has capabilities of turning, drilling, tapping, and milling, using live tools with powered rotary tool turret, dual spindles, Y-axis, and multiple turrets. While CNC lathe machine is simpler 2-axis with one spindle, basically composed of headstock, carriage, tailstock, and bed.
- CNC turning centers have more complex structures than CNC lathes.
- CNC turning centers have higher production capabilities and versatility than CNC lathes.
- CNC lathes are generally flat-bed type while turning center usually slant-bed type.
- There are only minimal protective enclosures around the lathe while the turning center is commonly equipped with full enclosures to keep chips and coolant splashes within the machine.
6.Heat Treatment of Precision Turned parts
Heat treatments can be applied on precision CNC turned parts to improve their key properties such as hardness. Heat treatment can be applied to metal parts throughout the manufacturing process.
- Hardening: used to harden the material and make it stronger, also decreases the ductility.
- Annealing: heats metal parts to a very high temperature and then slowly cools to achieve the desired microstructure.
- Normalizing: used to relieve internal stresses that were created during machining service.
- Quenching: heating the metal to a very high temperature, followed by a rapid cooling step.